The other day I had to squat to pee in the bathroom. I had to face this little shield and pee. Weird!!!! I had to double check n make sure I wasnt in the boys bathroom. Nope it was the girls. Sooo I had to take off my boot, my tights and my skirt and go to the bathroom and I had to make sure I was going super slow because.. well ya know. Omg it sucked. Allison and I had to meet our language partner the other day and while we were waiting this guy came up to me and said “nice to meet you.” I said the same back but forgot to say my name. He told me he was from china. I said I was from seattle wa in the us and asked him if he new where it was. He did. I was still unsure if it was impolite to ask his name I dont know why I thought thatd be weird but I did. Then I asked what his hat said. It was slightly covered. He said “I hate my job, and I do.” hahaha I was like ya me too. I asked what he does he said engineering, and I asked why he didnt like it or why he was doing it. And he said his cousin said you should do engineering and he said he couldnt say no to him or his cousin would say, “go back to china!” haha wonderful. We went to tokyo the other day and visited a shrine. Very spiritual experience. But when we got to the little charm buying place I cried because it was like charm for good luck a charm for victory, a charm for peace of mind, a charm for swift recovery. I was sad because my dad would be going into surgery on that day technically tomorrow from when I was thinking. But still the 30th US time. OHHHHH my family needs all the luck we can get, but were strumming along so far. Ahh its just hard for me not to be there with them. Sad beans. We went to harajuku and we saw a store called candish. Thats the language I speak! Haha. We totally did not get to spend enough time there. Soo many cute clothes that are nowhere near the states yet. And it was cute that some of the people who worked there were dressed in cos play. :) um ya.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
its thursday
The other day I had to squat to pee in the bathroom. I had to face this little shield and pee. Weird!!!! I had to double check n make sure I wasnt in the boys bathroom. Nope it was the girls. Sooo I had to take off my boot, my tights and my skirt and go to the bathroom and I had to make sure I was going super slow because.. well ya know. Omg it sucked. Allison and I had to meet our language partner the other day and while we were waiting this guy came up to me and said “nice to meet you.” I said the same back but forgot to say my name. He told me he was from china. I said I was from seattle wa in the us and asked him if he new where it was. He did. I was still unsure if it was impolite to ask his name I dont know why I thought thatd be weird but I did. Then I asked what his hat said. It was slightly covered. He said “I hate my job, and I do.” hahaha I was like ya me too. I asked what he does he said engineering, and I asked why he didnt like it or why he was doing it. And he said his cousin said you should do engineering and he said he couldnt say no to him or his cousin would say, “go back to china!” haha wonderful. We went to tokyo the other day and visited a shrine. Very spiritual experience. But when we got to the little charm buying place I cried because it was like charm for good luck a charm for victory, a charm for peace of mind, a charm for swift recovery. I was sad because my dad would be going into surgery on that day technically tomorrow from when I was thinking. But still the 30th US time. OHHHHH my family needs all the luck we can get, but were strumming along so far. Ahh its just hard for me not to be there with them. Sad beans. We went to harajuku and we saw a store called candish. Thats the language I speak! Haha. We totally did not get to spend enough time there. Soo many cute clothes that are nowhere near the states yet. And it was cute that some of the people who worked there were dressed in cos play. :) um ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Candiece, how is your Dad doing? I'm praying for your family. XO, Laura
ReplyDeleteoh i guess his surgery got delayed.... ahhh its stressful but thanks he was doing well the day before yesterday
ReplyDelete