10-2-09 friday
today we met the japanese class. So much fun. During our lunch with them one of the girls gave me her email asked me if I wantef to dance and said I was so hot. I said, “temperature wise?” haha they all laughed I honestly thought they might be asking if I was too hot. Nope, she was like, “nooo sexy..” hahaha anyway she wants to go have drinks and do karaoke. Wonderful. she wanted to know where to get crest white strips cus she told me i had white teeth. Then I sat with a group of girls who really liked disney. We all went around and said our favorite characters. Yay. Then we had an after party with them and I left a lil early. Fun times. Woot.
then saturday Allison and I went out with our language partner to tokyo. his name is Akira btw. he brought his friend who was really nice but spoke like no english. we didnt do much that day but they did order me food minus the chicken! yay!! it was delicious! Soooo since nothing really happened that day
Sunday Jordan took me out to Akihabara (spelling?). My snack for the train was white bread with pudding inside. WEIRD! i thought it was a sandwich or pastry nope. white bread with chocolate pudding in it! ahhhhhh. He took me first to the imperial palace.people walk around the place like greenlake. it was funny i made that connection then jordan said it. You get a little tag when u go inside so they can track you i think. the garden was sooo pretty. We saw the teacher gary before we took off. sorry for the side notes. Then Its soooo cool there we videotaped some girls performing on top of a bus. it was for a radio station. We met some japanese kids who inquired about our travels. It was sooo awesome there it was like anime city. I bought some merchandise from toradora. i love that anime. i hardly watch anime and i connected with that one the most. they didnt have many items from that show so i bought a 26 dollar pillow case. MY COUCH PILLOW FROM HOME FITS IN IT! SO I CAN SLEEP WITH IT. I wanted like a wallet or charm but i didnt know the other animes. i bought a placemat from K-on. Also the stairs when you looked up at them had haruhi painted on it. cool. it was so bright tons of lights. and we were lead to a maid cafe by another maid. i was looking confused and she took us to a building and went on the elevator with us and everything. we snuck pics. you are supposed to pay. i wanted to do that. we ate a green tea and bean paste cake. then we took a picture of some character lady in a pimped out car.
monday i wasnt feeling so hot so i came home during school and slept. then whitney came over to check on allison and me. we had quite a discussion. lots of info. ;) ladies we need a sleepover. then tuesday i cried during japanese again. AHHHHH i hate that. it makes me feel like such an idiot. i mean im not the smartest but i am somewhat smart. after class i found out that liz cried too. she erin and i went to the dollar store and i got some japanese cheetos. yuck they are like sweet. then at school whitney emailed her language partner, utas phone so he could help us find glue and he replied right away saying hed come to help. in all caps. tehe. what a nice dude. he saved me money on making sure i didnt spend 2 bucks on crappy glue. yay. benri na uta des. hehehehehe now im at jordans apartment trying to do our photog hw. its weird its raining but i dont like to where too many clothes cus ill sweat its so humid here. eek
No comments:
Post a Comment