Monday, September 28, 2009

hello






Sooo i cried during class today because the teacher was teaching japanese and only writing in hiragana which i dont understand. So when it was time to repeat and talk I was just like ahhhhhhh. and started crying. :( she grabbed my arm and was tellin me it was ok. i felt bad. Also good news my online banking is going to wrk as soon as i call during business hrs. Thank god. i was like how am i supposed to call when i dont have a phone. the payphones here at school have english numbers. YAY! oh thank god. thank gooooddddd. I want to go exploring really bad!!! I hope we go bowling tonight i heard it was really fun. I took a video today of lil kids. they were all wearing pink hats and there was one kid conducting the rest who were singing soooooo cute so so cute. i dunno why they were at the college?...

No comments:

Post a Comment